Join the elites
Explore the detailed job description and access the online application form..
With the fast-paced growth of the IT administrator responsibilities often expand to meet the expectation as per the guidelines of an organization. The administrator serves as a key member of the IT department and provides an essential service to the business continuity.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Install and configure software’s & hardware’s.
- Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Troubleshoot issues and outages.
- Analyse staff needs, identify vulnerabilities, boost efficiency and accuracy.
- Execute system and network administration, design, documentation, implementation, and testing, ensuring components meet needs and work together seamlessly.
- Maintain all local software and hardware licensing to ensure conformance.
- Research and evaluate emerging technologies, hardware, and software to increase the organization’s efficiency.
- Deploying and maintaining firewall and data security software to keep the company data secure.
Requirements and skills
- Any graduates are eligible(but knowledge in IT is needed).
- A working knowledge of IT operating systems, particularly linux and windows.
- Hands on experience of installing IT hardware and software.
- Strong communication skills.
- Electronic City, Bangalore