Sign Up with Email
- Once in the signup page, just add your Email ID and create your unique password
(Make sure you password contains one digit, one uppercase character, one lowercase character, one special symbol and minimum 8 characters)
- After signing up, you will receive an Access code via your mail ID
- When you first sign up for any of our application, we need some details about your org and other information.
- Add your basic details for the profile. This will be visible across all of our applications and will help others find you on ZONE.
(Others will only be able to view your First name and mail ID, any other details will not be shared or displayed)
Phone Verification (Optional)
- Type in your phone number and verify it with an OTP to add it to your profile. Your phone number will be linked to your Email ID and you can sign in to all our applications using the same number.
WhatsApp Opt-in (Optional)
- Type in your WhatsApp phone number and verify it with a code sent to your WhatsApp chat. By adding your phone number here, you will receive priority notifications and meeting alerts related to MINUTES.
You can always Opt-out of this notification in the settings menu.
- If you are creating an account for/behalf your organization, you can add all the details and proceed which will create an org profile for your company. You will be the Admin and will enable you to add/remove people from your org.
However if you want to join an existing organization, you can do any one of the below listed methods.
Method 1: Contact Org Admin
Ask your Org Admin to add your directly from the application, after which you will receive a signup link.
Method 2: Signup with Org ID
- In the org details section, click on 'Already belong to an Organization' in the bottom.
- You will be prompted to add your org ID which can be given by your colleagues or anyone of your company associates.
Org ID can be found in the top-left section of any of our apps
- After adding your Org ID, a request will be sent to your admin for approval.